How my tiny baby became a three year old child?

When my baby was born, it was hard to get used to sleepless nights. At night I had to wake up three or four times to feed him. The worst thing was when the baby pooed in the diaper at night. It was terrible. Then I had to go downstairs to the bathroom. There I exchanged dirty diapers and changed his clothes because poop always came out of diapers. He started to poop everywhere. Once we bathed him and then he began to press suspiciously and suddenly the bath water turned to yellow. This bath turned quickly into a shower. When he was already 6 months old, he started to get purees. He spat all out! His feeding was more about cleaning than eating. His face was full of food, the floor was full of food, and even the ceiling was full of food. When he began to eat the most delicate foods, he constantly choked. Every time he started to keck I felt my heart almost stopping! I thought he would suffocate! Then I thought I would never give him solid food again. Like never ever never!!
Luckily he started to eat solid food nicely and I didn't have to starve him.
When he was one year old, he became so mad that I thought I was in a war. When he got mad he broke things and was very angry. Then when he started to get his teeth, he dribbled a lot. His slobber was everywhere. My hair and clothes were always wet because of my kid. It was nasty, but i survived that period of life. When he started to walk, he fell constantly. From the bottom cabinets, we had to take all the stuff out because he wanted everything. I had to take off all the tablecloths on the boards because he pulled them down. One day I left him alone for some minutes in the kitchen because I had to take something from living room. When I returned I saw that he had pulled out flour from the kitchen cabinet. He looked like a happy summer snowman...
Finally, he learned everything needed for life. He was also able to drink, eat and almost walk normally. The only thing he does not do yet is sleeping all night. He wakes up sometimes at night and climbs up in my bed. When he sleeps beside me he always kicks me with his legs. But hey! I have survived almost everything, so I am going to survive too.
He will grow up!


Comments