Cats and their need for tenderness

My cats make a lot of mess. But they also liked to be cuddled a lot. And I mean a lot! We have
a large closet in the room on top of which they love to climb. Every time I go near to the closet, they jump to my lap and want to kiss me.
My hairy cat is crazy! Every time she notices me, she runs like crazy and wants to have kisses and wants to be caressed. I can't even go to the toilet without them jumping on me. If I close the door they will "meow" like crazy. If I leave the door open, they climb on my lap. It is very unpleasant to poop, when I they come to toilet with me sit on my lap and I have to caress them. I can't do two things at the same time. And it feels so weird to poop, caressing my cats.
Walking in the room is also difficult. I always have to walk with two cats in the room. They're constantly on my feet. They won't let me walk until I caress them.

Comments