18 years old & two stripes

So you get your first two stripes on pregnancy test. Exciting! But then you remember one important aspect in your life...You know your boyfriend only for 2 months and you have not get to the point of planning your all life together... and yous still have to graduate high school.
How to tell your parents about pregnancy? What they all will say?
Panic!!
All those thoughts came into my mind when I got my first stripes on pregnancy test. I was 18 and my boyfriend 23. I had no idea what to do next because I wanted to graduate high school. The first thing I did, was telling my boyfriend that I am pregnant. He jumped out of bed and closed the door. In that point of life, he still lived with his parents.
He looked at me stunningly and asked me if I am serious.
"Yes, I am ...."
And our discussion about what should we do started. I can still remember it as if it was yesterday.
My first thought was to lose that thing and continue with our normal life. He didn't agree with me. That was our first serious fight and I felt devastated. I cried for a few days, I pulled myself together and decided that I need to do something. Little life was still growing inside of me.
I called to the hospital to make an appointment. They asked me if I am sure that I am pregnant and if they should book an appointment to midwife (keep the baby) or to gynecologist (lose the baby). They said that, if I am unsure what I want, I should go to consult with midwife. I was good with this option.
Appointment day: I was examined by a midwife and she said that I was 4 weeks pregnant. She started to fill in some papers and suddenly stopped.
"Would you like to keep your baby?" she asked.
"Yes," I said after few seconds of silence... I have made my decision.
When I told my boyfriend, he was very happy!
Next step .... How do I tell it all to my family?

Comments